Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 2 & 3!

Haha of course already I am lagging on this challenge!

So today I have a combo of day 2 & 3

Day 2:

I am packing my hospital bag! Woo hoo!



So here is the original post - http://www.e-tells-tales.com/2011/07/if-i-could-repack-our-hospital-bag.html

So I like that she put down the stuff that she didn't end up needing... However this is what I am bringing...

I have Bailey-Grae's bag packed separately
- pacifier
- night gowns (2)
- mittens for her nails
- 5 diapers (I know that the hospital will have these)
- Aden + Anis swaddle blanket
- warm blanket for car seat
- burp cloth
- onesie for going home
- baby beanie

My bag:
- robe
- slippers
- face wipes
- waterproof mascara since I know I will be a bawling mess!
- baby book for foot prints
- cell phone/ iPad charger
- toiletries
- nursing night gown
- 2 nursing tanks
- maternity undies
- super pads!


So I will let you know when I get home what I actually used ;)

Oh and as you can see below little gidget didn't want me to pack...



Now Day 3:



Here is the original post: http://www.fancylittlethings.com/2012/09/7-ways-to-be-your-spouses-best-friend/

So I figured with all this baby talk its time to give some love to the man who helped me make this baby :)

So this pin is 7 ways to be your spouse's best friend

1. Have fun together - so I try to do this every day. Wether we are just laying in bed watching tv or out and about. It so important to laugh with your partner.

2. Get excited about the things they get excited about! - so I never thought I would ever be with someone who rode a motorcycle but yet here I am, I actually enjoy it! Actually I have been missing it since I got pregnant. Even when we watch motorcycle documentaries I ask questions to get involved :)

3. Know their story, their weaknesses, their fears…and love them anyway. - so with this one it's a little different... My husband and I got married very quick and as cliche as it is "when you know, you know" so I get to know him everyday :) we have been together for 3 years now, yet I learn new things about him everyday.

4. Make them feel good about themselves! - I always tell my husband how sexy he is and when he does good at work or around the house I always praise him :)

5. Call out the best in them. - it is so important to point out your partners best qualities and not their worst. They criticize themselves enough.

6. Extend grace & forgiveness - I never stay upset at my husband, it is so bad for the relationship to hold a grudge! I have seen this first hand with my parents!

7. Put them first! - a good friend of mine mad a great speech at my girlfriends wedding recently and she said "remember that before your a parent, friend, co- worker, etc you are first Husband and Wife" best advice! As I approach parenthood I need to remember to put my husband first!



<3 Candace

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment