Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Wow 2012 was amazing for me! I was blessed with my beautiful daughter! I also had some losses this year, both my grandma and grandfather passed. But I know that they are together and happy.

So with this new year and being a new mom I have so many thoughts! Here is my small list of New Years Resolutions:

- Exercise every day ~ even if it just getting out of the house to walk the dog!
- Teach my daughter each day ~ read to her, talk to her, get her mind going.
- Take my vitamins ~ I am so bad at taking vitamins, I despise the taste and how it makes my tummy feels. But since I am breast feeding I need the nutrients.
- Eat better ~ I am a pretty healthy eater but I need to avoid dairy!
- Start a business ~ I just need to stick with something! I will keep you updated on what that is soon :)
And lastly...
- Blog everyday ~ yes I try to do this all the time but always fail, so I am going to find a subject for my blog and stick to it!

Back to New Years here are so pictures from the day:














No comments:

Post a Comment